Kudos from customers
Thank you so much for your awesome job and expertise in scanning my original painting for my upcoming art prints series on canvas. Gonzales Bay looks so good at 26.5 x 36″. Great colours and wonderful detail.
— Barb Weaver
I picked up the banners yesterday—they’re spectacular, truly. They knocked me out! I can’t thank you enough for your creativity on this project. It was a lot of fun working with you.
— Aliza Allen
I want to thank you for all the extra work & time you put into helping my business become more successful. You really are the guy to know! People have asked who does my beautiful photography!
— Debra Bernier
You have done a great job with such a challenging task! Thank you, without your help this project wouldn’t be a success.
— Aliza Souleyeva-Alexander
SCANS (small works)
Unframed, flat artwork up to 12″ x 17″
• 300 dpi B&W line art – $10
• 300 dpi colour – $20
• 600 dpi colour – $30
PHOTOS (large 2D works and small 3D works)
Paintings of any size, and 3D works up to 36″ ×36″ × 36″ will result in about 15 to 23 megapixels (“standard resolution”) depending on the proportions of your image. Artwork must be unframed.
• $30 for each piece (or per selected final photo of 3D work), standard resolution.
• $45 and up for paintings photographed at extra high resolution. (This is for full-size reproduction of large pieces. Artwork is photographed in several sections and stitched together, resulting in one very large file.)
• Line art and blemish cleanup, converting hand-drawn art to Adobe Illustrator format (vectorization): $65 per hour
Images can be delivered on a thumb drive that you provide at time of artwork drop-off, or via internet download service such as WeTransfer. What you’ll get:
• A small JPEG for web/social media/email use
• A full-resolution JPEG for printing
• A full-resolution TIFF for publishing (on request — large file!)
More specific requirements can be met, just let me know.
You retain all copyrights to the images.
If you don’t hear back from me via email, please give me a call.
(This is a landline—please, no texts)